By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: One Month of PS4 sales in China beats 8 months of Xbox One sales

Wiggy said:
ZhugeEX said:
Local Chinese developed titles such as Paladin 6 will also be launching on the system to sit alongside King of Wushu and Mr Pumpkins adventure as an example of domestic talent. 

Do you know if any local talent are making Vita games?

Yeh there was one at launch (One tap hero) and I think there are others coming as well. 

Around the Network

Considering the circumstances, Sony is actually doing quite well in China. If the restrictions are dropped, both should see a sales increase.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Where is the source?
The K73 articale only said there was a media(有媒体) that publish the sales data but you cant find that media.

thismeintiel said:
So PS4 winning in every region, now. Interesting results, considering we a had a few on here hoping that China would help the XBO compete globally against the PS4.

If toastboy hadent been permaban, his threads would have been necrobumped right away :p

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Protendo said:
I thought the Xbox One would do better considering it had the huge advantage of being the first....

So did the Wii-U.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
Protendo said:
I thought the Xbox One would do better considering it had the huge advantage of being the first....

So did the Wii-U.

Not the first console in years of console being banned free publicity.

mymuro said:
Where is the source?
The K73 articale only said there was a media(有媒体) that publish the sales data but you cant find that media.

You choose... MisterXmedia, insiderp, TheDrill...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Protendo said:
DialgaMarine said:

So did the Wii-U.

I'm just saying gaming markets around the world aren't as flip floppy as the US. Most other markets have brand loyalty, though I guess in this case, PS4 had such a good reputation coming in that most people were willing to wait an extra 7 months. If this is true, I'm honesly surprised Sony hasn't said anything yet. They probably will next big sales announcement.

DialgaMarine said:
Protendo said:

I'm just saying gaming markets around the world aren't as flip floppy as the US. Most other markets have brand loyalty, though I guess in this case, PS4 had such a good reputation coming in that most people were willing to wait an extra 7 months. If this is true, I'm honesly surprised Sony hasn't said anything yet. They probably will next big sales announcement.

People were importing PS4's into China before the official release anyway. 

Especially as Asia release was December 2013. 

ZhugeEX said:
DialgaMarine said:

People were importing PS4's into China before the official release anyway. 

Especially as Asia release was December 2013. 

True, but I doubt those were added to this figure. People around the globe just prefer PS4.