By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: One Month of PS4 sales in China beats 8 months of Xbox One sales

the ps4 in every country of the world >>> Xbox One

Amazing! I think, all important games coming to the PS4 in the future!

can people in china play PERSONA 5 later ???

And "Yakuza Zero" - its coming to china or not ?

I dont know that.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Like I told you guys no evidence of Xbone selling the first shipment in China... 100k.

Terrible performance... Japan like or even worst.

And the worst thing of this "news" from the "source" is it said this is "shipped", not sold(上架出貨量)

So yeah, why trust?

http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-4519714-1-1.html

who said psv will outsell ps4 in china

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

D-Joe said:
ethomaz said:
Like I told you guys no evidence of Xbone selling the first shipment in China... 100k.

And the worst thing of this "news" from the "source" is it said this is "shipped", not sold(上架出貨量)

So yeah, why trust?

That isnt the source. 

TheGoldenBoy said:
That was an interesting read.

It shows us though that, like many expected, China isn't going to be that big of deal unless the restrictions are lifted.

Its only one town with 18 million people so far: shanghai

Around the Network
ZhugeEX said:
D-Joe said:

So yeah, why trust?

That isnt the source. 

Doesn't matter since there's no source.

It's not really surprsing PS4 sold a lot better, but doesn't mean we take any "report" seriously

SpokenTruth said:
Aerys said:
ethomaz said:

It's strange that vg chartz considererd it as sold... While they didnt really consider it for PS4 in China

VGC doesn't track China so it never labedl them as sold or shipped.

What they did do was report figures from China who made the distinction between shipped or sold.

They track rest of the world, if sony announces real wordwide numbers they will increase the rest of the world numbers here

Seems like ok numbers to me, for PS4 at least. X1 numbers are poor given it has had such a head-start, either MS over-shipped for launch by a significant amount or the console has terrible legs.

1 million seems unrealistic by years end, they must be expecting PS4 to maintain decent sales, but that figure still seems unlikely.

Very low numbers and I highly doubt sales would increase if their were more games. From many it seems to be a very easy thing to do, to get censored games in China.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I would not be surprised at all; actually I'm expecting this.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.