By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Answer this question: Which system is played most online?

If you said Xbox360, your correct! But half of my grade 9 class didn't know this.And despite my efforts, they continued to say that Sony's online was ten times better, and improved on Microsoft's mistakes... (Leading to half of them saying PS3 was played online more)

WTF? I'm pretty sure that everyone knows 360 is played online more then any other console system, I also think that it has the Best online capabilities of any console out there. PS3's online is very good, much better then Nintendo's, and for a free service, It's wonderful. XBox Live cost money, so chances are, some of that money will go towards making Live very good, placing it at the top.

That aside, we were talking about the Number of times that people play online on each console. Despite me pointing out that X360 has a...

...Bigger fan base

...Bigger percent of people connected to online.

...Is the best online service

...People just Laughed, And said I was wrong. GOD! I hate it when I know I'm right and people deny it! Even when my Teacher revealed the answer, some people in our class got right pissed off, saying it wasn't true.

Conclusion: I hate Ingnorant People! :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

65% of the USs population cant point out the UK on a map , so why do you even wonder ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm interested in what mistakes XBL had that PSN improved upon?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

High schoolers are idiots. This isn't a flame, it's just a fact. When you're in college (or college age) you'll see. As an added bonus, after you graduate college you'll also notice they're idiots too, though for a different reason.

hunter_alien said:
65% of the USs population cant point out the UK on a map , so why do you even wonder ?

75% of all stats are bs.

Around the Network

Brawl half you class is special needs =P (I am in his school so i should know =P)

@hunter_alien

I live in Canada, view this:

Minibragg said:
Brawl half you class is special needs =P (I am in his school so i should know =P)

take that english language!

@Minibragg 

The sad thing is, that is exactly true...

The correct answer is the pc.