By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Answer this question: Which system is played most online?

We'll, I love my DS, but I have never gone online before. I should try it out...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I wonder when the DS will pass the 360 as the most-used online system, considering the user base will reach about infinity, and the online gaming is free.

I was thinking the same thing

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

^^

im not familiar enough with the DS's online structure. however, if it's as bad as the wii's, the answer is never.

tastyshovelware said:
hunter_alien said:
65% of the USs population cant point out the UK on a map , so why do you even wonder ?

75% of all stats are bs.

So theres a good chance of this statistic being BS?... but wait if im... and then... ... my brain hurts :(

tastyshovelware said:
^^

im not familiar enough with the DS's online structure. however, if it's as bad as the wii's, the answer is never.

-- The DS has 3.9 times the userbase of the 360.

-- And um... POKEMANZ.

-- And it's FREE.

It might even already be the #1 online system (outside of PC of course) due to these 3 facts alone.  We actually have no idea.

Around the Network

Holy shit I was gonna make a thread about how I hate ignorant people.

Example last week on Thursday my friends kept on telling me that Brawl already came out and I was like NO but they didn't believe so I bet them 100$ and of course they were wrong but they just used the excuse that it had came out in Japan so they were right. Ugh! Pisses me off so much.

^ LOL, did you have to pay them???

__XBrawlX__ said:

If you said Xbox360, your correct! But half of my grade 9 class didn't know this.And despite my efforts, they continued to say that Sony's online was ten times better, and improved on Microsoft's mistakes... (Leading to half of them saying PS3 was played online more)

WTF? I'm pretty sure that everyone knows 360 is played online more then any other console system, I also think that it has the Best online capabilities of any console out there. PS3's online is very good, much better then Nintendo's, and for a free service, It's wonderful. XBox Live cost money, so chances are, some of that money will go towards making Live very good, placing it at the top.

That aside, we were talking about the Number of times that people play online on each console. Despite me pointing out that X360 has a...

...Bigger fan base

...Bigger percent of people connected to online.

...Is the best online service

...People just Laughed, And said I was wrong. GOD! I hate it when I know I'm right and people deny it! Even when my Teacher revealed the answer, some people in our class got right pissed off, saying it wasn't true.

Conclusion: I hate Ingnorant People! :)

i thought steam had the most and it was more than psn and xbox live combined

you have some N00BS at ur school then.

and yes i hate it when people say im wrong when I AM RIGHT.

What kind of class was it where the teacher was asking you about gaming?!