By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Answer this question: Which system is played most online?

^ I though about that, but the question said "Game Console"

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Hunter_alien

where did the 65% come from? source?

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Tastyshovelware the grade 9 classes are divided into 2 the smart people and the stupid ones i am in the smart one and hes in the stupid one BUT! not all of the people in the stupid class are stupid xD

with over 116 million out there, I would asume that the answer is the PS2.

twesterm said:
High schoolers are idiots. This isn't a flame, it's just a fact. When you're in college (or college age) you'll see. As an added bonus, after you graduate college you'll also notice they're idiots too, though for a different reason.

People who have yet to be out of college for more than 5 years are idiots too because they think they know it all and are now in a real position to judge others. 

When you become a jillionaire, creat world peace, defeat aliens attempting to invade Earth, and then relax on your own personal luxury yacht sipping 200 year old vintage Scotch while having your personal manservant type up your vgChartz posts for you, then you can call someone else an idiot.

Until then there's always someone more successful to judge you. 

Around the Network

@Minibragg
Is that why I get 90's and you get 80's?

Did i not just say that some people in the stupid class are smart?

Words Of Wisdom said:
twesterm said:
High schoolers are idiots. This isn't a flame, it's just a fact. When you're in college (or college age) you'll see. As an added bonus, after you graduate college you'll also notice they're idiots too, though for a different reason.

People who have yet to be out of college for more than 5 years are idiots too because they think they know it all and are now in a real position to judge others.

When you become a jillionaire, creat world peace, defeat aliens attempting to invade Earth, and then relax on your own personal luxury yacht sipping 200 year old vintage Scotch while having your personal manservant type up your vgChartz posts for you, then you can call someone else an idiot.

Until then there's always someone more successful to judge you.

Oh I'll assume I'll realize how much an idiot I am now in a few years, I just haven't gotten to that point yet so I can't talk about it. 

@Minibragg
Just Joking
(Actually, I misread your post.)

BTW, check your messages. 

I wonder when the DS will pass the 360 as the most-used online system, considering the user base will reach about infinity, and the online gaming is free.