By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee Kickstarter is Live Now and Reached All Goals in 24 Hours (Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor)

Anyone have an idea what the multiplayer is going to be like?

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
JayWood2010 said:

Maybe Nintendo wants to release a physical version for just the Wii U. :p

If they did I'd prefer multiplat.  Everybody deserves it, specially considering people from all platforms supported it.

McDonaldsGuy said:
Anyone have an idea what the multiplayer is going to be like?

Kind of like Gears of War :P

lol jk

JayWood2010 said:
Samus Aran said:

Maybe Nintendo wants to release a physical version for just the Wii U. :p

If they did I'd prefer multiplat.  Everybody deserves it, specially considering people from all platforms supported it.

They'd have to ask Sony and MS seperatly for that.

But Nintendo might be happier to bite because they're more desperate.

My childhood coming back?! I must admit, I am quite elated and ecstatic about this!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
JayWood2010 said:

What I mean is i wouldnt hope for that.  

They should set a stretch goal for a 3DS version with a super high sum....Of course ps vita included because it would be unfair if all had it except from it....

so its gonna hit 1.2m in a few hours or maybe by the morning, so what should the reward be after that? free back massage for all? :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

tak13 said:
They should set a stretch goal for a 3DS version with a super high sum....Of course ps vita included because it would be unfair if all had it except from it....

I rather they dont limit themselfs that much, any game version that could run on a 3DS would be so gimped it wouldnt be the same game as the other consols, and it might even end up holding development back from the Wii U, PS4, Xb1. I dont want that.

Lets see them make it look as good as they can on the Wii U first.

And its at 1.2m xD  Also somebody made this.  Looks like it was made out of play-doh or something