By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee Kickstarter is Live Now and Reached All Goals in 24 Hours (Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor)

JayWood2010 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

now if Microsoft shows off Banjo Kazooie,everyone is gonna compare it to yooka lol

Pretty much, but ill play both and be happy :P  Banjo, yooka, and Hat in Time xD 

I lost interest in hat in time a long time ago D:

I don't know if I'll be happy with Banjo yet, thats a wait and see for me. I'm only happy with Yooka so far because I know its in good hands. Banjo in microsofts hands is up in the air for the new entry, if there is one

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

They really should have handheld (Vita, 3DS and New 3DS) stretch goals, even if they'd have it at something like £2.000.000

PwerlvlAmy said:
JayWood2010 said:

I don't know if I'll be happy with Banjo yet, thats a wait and see for me. I'm only happy with Yooka so far because I know its in good hands. Banjo in microsofts hands is up in the air for the new entry, if there is one

I havent seen it in a long time, but i thought it looked pretty decent when they did show it.  Nothing amazing, but id still play it.

As long as they make it like Banjo 1&2 i think it will be good :)  I do think Rare is still very talented based off their art design, but they have made dumb decisions with Kinect Sports and of course N&B.  I cant imagine them being that dumb twice in a row though :P  Though i can imagine it being outsourced as well if Rare isnt working on it.

poklane said:
They really should have handheld (Vita, 3DS and New 3DS) stretch goals, even if they'd have it at something like £2.000.000

Agreed!

JayWood2010 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I havent seen it in a long time, but i thought it looked pretty decent when they did show it.  Nothing amazing, but id still play it.

As long as they make it like Banjo 1&2 i think it will be good :)  I do think Rare is still very talented based off their art design, but they have made dumb decisions with Kinect Sports and of course N&B.  I cant imagine them being that dumb twice in a row though :P  Though i can imagine it being outsourced as well if Rare isnt working on it.

well the Rare at microsoft isnt the same one anymore so there's that o.o

Around the Network

Honestly, I think my top two wishes for stretch goals would be more worlds and a physical release across the board. While it would be awesome to play it on Vita or the N3DS (remote play on Vita will work), getting more content into the game or a physical release would be ideal. The only problem I see with the latter is that it's likely going to need a publisher behind it and there's not too many I would want to be a part of this (at least from the big ones).

MasterVG71782 said:
Honestly, I think my top two wishes for stretch goals would be more worlds and a physical release across the board.

It is getting a physical release across the board unless theyre dirty filthy liars :P

"But it’s not over yet: Crowdfunding will help us increase the scope of Yooka-Laylee, and if we do even better we'll be able to deliver some real dream features like a fully orchestrated soundtrack and simultaneous, physical release on all platforms."

JayWood2010 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Honestly, I think my top two wishes for stretch goals would be more worlds and a physical release across the board.

It is getting a physical release across the board unless theyre dirty filthy liars :P

"But it’s not over yet: Crowdfunding will help us increase the scope of Yooka-Laylee, and if we do even better we'll be able to deliver some real dream features like a fully orchestrated soundtrack and simultaneous, physical release on all platforms."

hasnt been added as part of a stretch goal though,so they can lie :O

PwerlvlAmy said:

so they can lie :O

o.O  *sharpens pitchfork* :P

JayWood2010 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

so they can lie :O

o.O  *sharpens pitchfork* :P

would cost them a lot to make physical of all versions i would think