By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee Kickstarter is Live Now and Reached All Goals in 24 Hours (Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor)

PwerlvlAmy said:
JayWood2010 said:

o.O  *sharpens pitchfork* :P

would cost them a lot to make physical of all versions i would think

Probably, so they would have to make a deal with a publisher to do so, much like Comcept made a deal with Deep Silver to publish Mighty no 9

Around the Network
melbye said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Probably, so they would have to make a deal with a publisher to do so, much like Comcept made a deal with Deep Silver to publish Mighty no 9

just hope they dont keep creating kickstarters begging for more money like inafune did D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I don't think they understand the concept of a stretch goal lol. Adding a goal for 1.1 million when you've gotten 1 million in just like 1 day isn't really a stretch goal. Wish they could give us some real stretch goals like 2 million for 7 worlds, 2.5 million for physical console release, 3 million for online multiplayer.

Maybe not in that order, but give STRETCH goals, and give GOOD ones at that.

EDIT: And I hope they focus on adding content to the game, not other things. I've seen people request plushies (yuck) and I hope to god Playtonic doesn't make a reward tier for that. We're backing a game, not a toy factory. Iwant as much money as possible to go towards making this game as good as possible.

PwerlvlAmy said:
melbye said:

just hope they dont keep creating kickstarters begging for more money like inafune did D:

Yeah, kinda insane  that $4 million wasn't enough

melbye said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
melbye said:

Yeah, kinda insane  that $4 million wasn't enough

Looks like a very cheap game to me.

Around the Network

I think we need more stretch goals
Honestly they should add like 3 more goals between 1.2 and 2m so that way we have goals to try and achieve but not so any goals that they have to over promise.

How many milions could reach this kickstarter on 45 days? O_O

PwerlvlAmy said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah, i imagine it would.  If they do, id imagine it would be very limited.  

JayWood2010 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Yeah, i imagine it would.  If they do, id imagine it would be very limited.  

Maybe Nintendo wants to release a physical version for just the Wii U. :p

well the 1.2m goal will be met today, so whats next

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick