By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee Kickstarter is Live Now and Reached All Goals in 24 Hours (Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor)

SnowPrince said:
I think they should now integrate a new 3DS+Vita stretch goal. or at least the new3DS version, because I don't think the old one would be capable of running the game. is it Unity ?

i like this idea :)  Idt they will do it though.  You should tweet them 

Around the Network

This is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to this game coming to the Wii U. Really wish publishers would take notice and revive some older franchises because clearly there's demand for nostalgia.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

JayWood2010 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

same here :D

Oh right, youre a collector arent you?  I remember seeing your game room now? xD

Oh and 975k now xD  It looks like itll make 1m in less than 24 hours xD  Going to have to add more stretch goals.

I vote Amiibo, online coop, and limited edition case :D

yes i am and damn 1 million that quick is crazy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

4k awayyy

Another stretchgoal achieved, wonder what else they might do

Around the Network

its barely been 1 day, and over £1,100,000.

I bet the developers are like this atm ($_$ ) /

Wish this were real lol

Microsoft must be kicking themselves. With the recent hit of Killer Instinct and now Yooka-Laylee it blows my mind Microsoft mishandled Rare as bad as they did.

now if Microsoft shows off Banjo Kazooie,everyone is gonna compare it to yooka lol

PwerlvlAmy said:

now if Microsoft shows off Banjo Kazooie,everyone is gonna compare it to yooka lol

Pretty much, but ill play both and be happy :P  Banjo, yooka, and Hat in Time xD