By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony anounces 22.3 millon PS4 sold-in (shipped) at the end of March

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/30/sony-announces-lifetime-ps4-sales-hit-223-million-mark

It seems that sony is giving numbers faster than VGChartz, Anyway, not bad for Sony.

I think April will be a good month too because of Bloodborne. What a great Game!, amazing. but the fkr is hard!. Im new in Fromsoftware gaming. Two more maps and its done. Been playing for a lifetime. It may become GOTY this year. If someone wants a PS4 for Bloodborne , buy it, but be very very pacient, at least till you defeated the first boss. 

Anyway, It seems that despite the price PS4 is outselling XBOX ONE by 2 or sometimes 3 times and also winning in USA. I wasnt expecting that.

PS4 is saving SONY, And it seems that a slim version is going to be anounced soon. I guess it will pass the PS3 easily in its lifetime, but a lot of analyst are saying that this gen will not last long. So that might impact lifetime sale. 

Around the Network

Congrats Sony!

The URL title 223 million would be more eye opening :p heheh

Very solid start for the system, doesn't look like it's going to be quite as front loaded in the first year as some suspected when it got off to such a rocket start.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Roughly 900k undertracked?

Well those are some good numbers to say the least.
20.2 million by the start of March, 22.3 million by the end of March

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Shipped or sold through?

900k from where?

Is that sold-through or shipped because if it's the former, then damn o_O

It'll also mean that the PS4 is up YOY for Q1 CY2015 and I lost my bet with Ryng.

Sold or shipped. If it's the first it's well over 50% market share by now.

Shipped, shipped, shipped, please put it in the title