By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Direct 7th May

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I'm just afraid 90% of the direct will just be stuff we already know.

Every Direct that focuses on 1 Game has a ton of new info in them. You can cherry pick XCX but the thing was it was all new for Non japanese viewers :p

Mario Kart 8 direct mostly had obvious no brainer stuff (time trials, online), disappointing reveals (Battle mode, PGP), and blatant lies (outside drift = inside drift).

Around the Network

cant wait to get this game!!! so hyped for it!

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

Great. This game needs every push it can get to become a success, it deserves it!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Every Direct that focuses on 1 Game has a ton of new info in them. You can cherry pick XCX but the thing was it was all new for Non japanese viewers :p

Mario Kart 8 direct mostly had obvious no brainer stuff (time trials, online), disappointing reveals (Battle mode, PGP), and blatant lies (outside drift = inside drift).

That was the only bad direct and we didn't know about it until Nintendo posted the footage on their youtube channel lol. It wasn't even streamed.

So excited for this game!

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

That was the only bad direct and we didn't know about it until Nintendo posted the footage on their youtube channel lol. It wasn't even streamed.

Are you saying they can't ever have a bad direct again?

Darwinianevolution said:
This is going to be inkredible! And I haven't found a WiiU to play it yet (that and SMT x FE, that looked amazing)! It's driving me nuts!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Einsam_Delphin said:
Samus Aran said:

No, I'm saying that just because MK8 direct was bad doesn't mean this one will be.

Splatoon is a new IP and has much more to prove.

Samus Aran said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

No, I'm saying that just because MK8 direct was bad doesn't mean this one will be.

Splatoon is a new IP and has much more to prove.

So what you're saying is irrelevant to the discussion you butted into then, as no one said the MK8 direct means Splatoon's will be bad.

3 hours to go!