By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Obama's Anger Translator

Anfebious said:
So much faked laughs, you can feel them with every fiber of your body.

Also as the youtube comments suggest, the girl at the minute 2:27 is not impressed at all. (You can spot a few more if you look closely in the rest of the video)

This

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Funnier when Jordan Peele is Obama. Hope nobody got offended.

i'mintheredawg i'mintheredawg i'minthere

Anfebious said:
So much faked laughs, you can feel them with every fiber of your body.

Also as the youtube comments suggest, the girl at the minute 2:27 is not impressed at all. (You can spot a few more if you look closely in the rest of the video)

Considering this is the actual presidential dinner, I'm suprised some of the people there even had the sense of humor to "fake laugh". That wasn't a comedy club after all.

Besides, what's more impressing isn't the comedy itself, but the fact that A. Keegan was confident enough to even do this (other comments point out his initial nervousness) and B. Obama was chill enough to actually do this. 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Key and Peele are my favorite! This was very well done. Apparently the "unimpressed girl" at 2:27 was Irina Shayk.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

d21lewis said:
Funnier when Jordan Peele is Obama. Hope nobody got offended.

I agree with you but, I'm sure people are already complaining about it.

Around the Network

I was smirking the whole way through but the climate change section was actually really funny!

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

the audience sucks.

TheDarkneSsS said:
the audience sucks.

They have no sense of humor :P

I watch that show from time to time. They can be funny sometimes,but other time's the jokes just fall flat.

I must have forgotten to laugh of something.