By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War HD Remaster/Anniversary Runs at 60fps - Report

JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:

And yet they seem to be quite chatty lol

A little bit lol  THey get caught and they get banned though.  You have to do it in a discrete way.

What we know is that the game exists, it runs in 60fps, new textures and lighting, and new cinimatics.  The new cinimenatics is what makes me think anniversary similar to what they did with Halo 2.  

But who knows until we get more information is what im saying. 

All pretty standard stuff if you ask me. Anyone risking a ban over leaking THOSE details is a moron

Around the Network

I didn't even know about this one. when will those remasters stop?

kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:

its a remastered, and they already have a strong holiday lineup, i doubt this would have a big marketing budget and much time needed between announce and release.  i guess it wont be long till we know. 

Its a remake isnt it, a la HaloCE Anniversary?  Not just a remaster.

Yeah, it'll be more then just a remaster. Whether build entirely from the ground up, we're not sure.

All the sources describe it as a remaster and description of the gameplay screens leaked sounds like WWHD (better lighting/improved textures).

teigaga said:
kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:

its a remastered, and they already have a strong holiday lineup, i doubt this would have a big marketing budget and much time needed between announce and release.  i guess it wont be long till we know. 

Its a remake isnt it, a la HaloCE Anniversary?  Not just a remaster.

Yeah, it'll be more then just a remaster. Whether build entirely from the ground up, we're not sure.

Why? Aside from the updated cinematics it sounds exactly like a remaster at this point.

DerNebel said:
teigaga said:

Why? Aside from the updated cinematics it sounds exactly like a remaster at this point.

Actually you're right. I had a thread in my a head from a while back where the options were Gears 1 remake or Gears 1-3 collection lol. 

Around the Network

Quick question, do we know for sure this exists now? I know not long ago people were debating on it

I hope it's going to include the PC exclusive singleplayer chapters.

rolltide101x said:
Quick question, do we know for sure this exists now? I know not long ago people were debating on it

Yeah it exists for sure

M$ likes doing that whole ''and you can go out and buy it... right now'' thing at E3. Wouldn't surprise me if they release it then.

Did anyone expect it to be 30 fps?