By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War HD Remaster/Anniversary Runs at 60fps - Report

And here we go the rumors that will make E3 uneventful for all of us have begun.... I think I'll hold of VGC till E3...

Around the Network

This is great and all, but they should really remake Gears 2 and 3. :/

$20-30 and I will bite.

Only if they fixed the host advantage from the original version though.

They should remaster the entire trilogy. I think a retail release with the 3 games would make more sense (even better if they include Judgement). Or digital releases for the individual remasters.

Where's my 1080p though?

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
$20-30 and I will bite.

Only if they fixed the host advantage from the original version though.

Same, no way I'm coughing up 40 or more on a single remake.

Releasing just the first game would be laughable. I mean, I've already played it on my PC with great framerate and graphics better than on X360 - are they now just going to port that to the Xbone? Remake all 4 games or don't waste our time :-/ MCC was a great idea, follow that up with 4 GeoW games, remasters of the remaining Halo games, maybe make a jRPG collection comprising the X360 exclusives and I would actually get an Xbone. I was planning to pick up a cheap X360 to play these games, but if Xbone gets them all, there would be no need for me to get a X360.

Or the best option - just port all these games to PC as well. I'm even going to buy an Xbone pad for my PC

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I get feeling that Phil Spencer will announce it's available now to download during keynote at E3

torok said:
They should remaster the entire trilogy. I think a retail release with the 3 games would make more sense (even better if they include Judgement). Or digital releases for the individual remasters.

They should make a $59.99 game featuring all of the Gears of War games!

I'd probably push for the Special Edition $79.99 version that doesn't include Judgment, though....

My mid-end laptop can run the first game in 1080p and 60 fps and it looks a lot better then the 360 version. Give something more substantial, or it will flop

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!