By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War HD Remaster/Anniversary Runs at 60fps - Report

d21lewis said:
torok said:
They should remaster the entire trilogy. I think a retail release with the 3 games would make more sense (even better if they include Judgement). Or digital releases for the individual remasters.

They should make a $59.99 game featuring all of the Gears of War games!

I'd probably push for the Special Edition $79.99 version that doesn't include Judgment, though....

60 bucks for the remastered trilogy (maybe Judgement too) would be a good price point for a retail release. If it's just the first game, then they would probably have to do a digital only release for US$ 20 and that would be reasonable.

Anyway, most remasters since the PS360 era included a significant part of the series (like GOW collection, SoTC and Ico, etc), so the entire trilogy should be remastered or, at least, they should release the first one digitally and announce it as the first one of the remastered trilogy with future digital releases and probably a retail edition whent all remastered games are released.

Around the Network

Aren't all of the cinematics(and all of the awesome TV adverts) in-engine? If so wouldn't it just be a case of updating the in-game assets and rerunning the render script? I don't think they'll go for the full Halo style remake, just a higher res/framerate with new assets, no new models or anything.