By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops III Leak - Co-op Campaign, Zombies, More

bunchanumbers said:
Looking forward to the Wii U version! It'll be fun to play coop campaign.

I already pre-ordered my Wii U version with the advanced Beta key ...

I am of course totally lying my ass off, do you really think they will make a Wii U version again I mean it is treyarch (sp?) but still ...

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
alternine said:

Whats so bad about the exo suits?

Because its impossible to control the match with everyone flying around, when everyones on the ground you know where everyone is coming from and can anticipate their movements and outsmart them.

I thought it was supposed to be chaotic like that. It actually sounds pretty fun lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

KingdomHeartsFan said:
alternine said:

Whats so bad about the exo suits?

Because its impossible to control the match with everyone flying around, when everyones on the ground you know where everyone is coming from and can anticipate their movements and outsmart them.

According to Sledgehammer during COD Champs, said reason is why such a move breaking mechanic was implemented. While I am not too sure if all the maps strategically play towards the strengths of the exo suits, I can say that there should have been a limit as to how many exo boost jumps and boosts are used; preferably all of the abilities restricted towards that amount or a longer delay than what is being used.

Personally, I do like the change in pace though. Playing since Modern Warfare, I have always felt that there should be a different change of pace within the games; hence my disinterest with many of the titles other than Black Ops II. If Treyarch can limit the boost usage or include a longer recharge, with levels tailored to balance both ground and air combat, I believe the COD community should give the Exo-Suits one more chance.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Zombies coming back is good news; they were always my favourite part. Hopefully they're handled a bit better than they were in BOII, though...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

alternine said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I thought it was supposed to be chaotic like that. It actually sounds pretty fun lol

I didn't like it, felt like you had no control over whether you died since there was way too many factors for you to predict.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Zombies coming back is good news; they were always my favourite part. Hopefully they're handled a bit better than they were in BOII, though...

This, it needs to be more simplistic like Black Ops' early maps and WaW maps.

those screens, look like brown shooter 123456 :/

The_Yoda said:
bunchanumbers said:
Looking forward to the Wii U version! It'll be fun to play coop campaign.

I am of course totally lying my ass off, do you really think they will make a Wii U version again I mean it is treyarch (sp?) but still ...

yup! I do expect it. The Black Ops 2 crowd will love it.

bunchanumbers said:
The_Yoda said:

I'll buy it if they put it out, I just really doubt the U will get a port this time.

The_Yoda said:
bunchanumbers said:
The_Yoda said:

I'll buy it if they put it out, I just really doubt the U will get a port this time.

I think it'll happen. Treyarch won't let me down. I mean they already are with the exosuits but beyond that.