By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops III Leak - Co-op Campaign, Zombies, More

bunchanumbers said:
The_Yoda said:
bunchanumbers said:
The_Yoda said:

I already pre-ordered my Wii U version with the advanced Beta key ...

I am of course totally lying my ass off, do you really think they will make a Wii U version again I mean it is treyarch (sp?) but still ...

yup! I do expect it. The Black Ops 2 crowd will love it.

I'll buy it if they put it out, I just really doubt the U will get a port this time.

I think it'll happen. Treyarch won't let me down. I mean they already are with the exosuits but beyond that.

Here's to hoping.

Around the Network

What about the thing EVERYONE is interested in? Has that leaked? That is, who has marketing rights for the game, Sony or MS? MS or Sony? The people must know!

Not a fan of Call of Duty but I have to admit that some details of the story and the game in general are getting my attention, I hope it ends up being good and I really hope that WiiU is getting a port, that would be really nice from activision.

NewGuy said:
What about the thing EVERYONE is interested in? Has that leaked? That is, who has marketing rights for the game, Sony or MS? MS or Sony? The people must know!

does it really matter so much?

Livewire said:
NewGuy said:

Yeah, from a sales perspective.  MS being associated with FPSs is one of the few advantages it has as a brand.  If PS becomes dominant in that way, that will be a major blow.

Around the Network
alternine said:

Whats so bad about the exo suits?

Hit detection in the air is terrible on AW. If they fix that in BO 3(which i doubt) they wouldn't be a big deal.

I told my nephew, now in college, that BO3 was coming out. He was a fan of the earlier one 3 years ago. He said he couldn't care any less for the game... he added that teenagers will eat this shit up though. Just like he once did due to peer pressure.

I always thought that the "har de dar CoD appeals to kids and teenagers" argument was bogus but now I wonder.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Nuvendil said:
Livewire said:

Yeah, from a sales perspective.  MS being associated with FPSs is one of the few advantages it has as a brand.  If PS becomes dominant in that way, that will be a major blow.

they should be associated with diverse games henceforth...things must change.

hatmoza said:

I always thought that the "har de dar CoD appeals to kids and teenagers" argument was bogus but now I wonder.

Did you ever play online on the 360, before party chat was introduced?

It was a nightmare.

Call if Duty's campaign has been one of my guilty pleasures for years. The premise looks promising but I can't help but think they're taking a direct inspiration from another Sci-fi game that will inevitably have better writing.

.- -... -.-. -..