By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many consoles do you have?

TI-86, atari 2600, NES, TurboGrafix16, SEGA Genesis, 3DO, N64, PSX, PS2, PS3, and I'm adding a PSP tomorrow

Around the Network
vizunary said:
TI-86, atari 2600, NES, TurboGrafix16, SEGA Genesis, 3DO, N64, PSX, PS2, PS3, and I'm adding a PSP tomorrow

You must get SNES, NGC, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Master System, Saturn, Dreamcast, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Colecovision, and Intellivision. Those are must own consoles. Basically, all Atari, all Sega, all Nintendo, all Sony, all Microsoft, and throw in the Coleco and Intelli since they were also very popular.

rocketpig said:
a.l.e.x59 said:
I have a question. My SNES is a different colored gray on the top, and a different colored gray on the bottom? I like all my consoles to be perfect, however, I can't help but wonder if this is sun damage, or if it is supposed to be like that? It looks too perfect to be sun damage, but I don't know.

About 75% of SNES consoles I've seen in the past five years suffer from that. They turn a yellowish color. Mine has it, so does two of my friends' consoles.

I think Nintendo used some funky plastic that doesn't hold up well with age. They were pure grey when they were new. 

Yeah, I always thought they were meant to be like that, since the discolorisation was so perfect. And some parts of the plastic remained perfectly gray, while other parts discolorised. Crud, now I have to trade it in for a perfect SNES. I know just where to find it too... Stupid discolorisation. PS1 never did that. NES never did that. Gameboy never did that. And they were all gray. Why SNES, why?

Oh, my brand new (yes, brand new) Sega Genesis came from eBay. Cost about $50. It felt weird when I opened it. As if I went back in time or something. It was pretty cool (and yes, I opened it. Some people buy brand new things and never open them, which defeats the purpose of owning it).

DS Lite, Wii, Gamecube, PS2, Dreamcast, GBA, Saturn($10, still looking for Virtual On), N64, PSX, GBC, SNES, NES, Atari 2600 And I've been a "computer gamer" since Commodore 64, then the 386/DOS era. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

after i split with my last girlfriend i lost my console collection "Nothing is as badly as the revenge of a woman (left for a younger one)" i had to start new so now i have: Wii and NDS

Saturn

PS1

Dreamcast

PS2

DS Lite

PSP

PS3 and Wii will soon be added.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar; Mattel Intellivision I and II; Colecovision; Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii; Sega Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast; Sony PS1, PS2; NEC TurboGrafx-16. Handheldwise I have: Milton-Bradley Microvision, Atari Lynx, Nintendo Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS. At some point I've owned but no longer have the Emerson Arcadia 2001, Fairchild Channel F, Bally Astrocade, Magnavox Odyssey and Odyssey^2, Vectrex and Virtual Boy. The Wii is in the shop temporarily and I came close to buying an XBox 360 last night, but opted for a wireless PS2 Guitar Hero controller and GHII instead. Had to do something videogameish with my hands, apparently.

In the past. Atari 2600 Atari 800XL Ps2 - shared and only had 2 games for it :P At the moment Wii as you tell I'm really a PC gamer.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Consoles: SNES, N64, GC, Wii

Handhelds: GB, GBC, GBA, NDS

I guess this kinda explains my username.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)