By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many consoles do you have?

Skip N64??? Two of the best games in the world are on the N64! Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario 64!!

Around the Network
  1. Nintendo Wii
  2. Microsoft Xbox 360
  3. Nintendo DS
  4. Nintendo DS Lite
  5. Microsoft Xbox
  6. Nintendo GameCube
  7. Game Boy Player
  8. Nintendo Game Boy Advance
  9. Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP
  10. Sega Dreamcast
  11. Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline
  12. Nintendo Game Boy Color
  13. Nintendo 64 
  14. Sony Playstation
  15. Sega Saturn
  16. Atari Jaguar
  17. 3DO
  18. Super Nintendo Entertainment System 
  19. Super Game Boy
  20. Sega Genesis
  21. Sega CD
  22. Sega 32X
  23. TurboGrafx-16
  24. Nintendo Game Boy
  25. Nintendo Game Boy Pocket
  26. Sega Master System
  27. Nintendo Entertainment System 
  28. Atari 5200
  29. Colecovision
  30. Magnavox Odyssey

Well there is my list, I'm hoping to find the ones I don't have

At the moment, all I have is a PS2 slim and a Wii. I saw no reason to keep the old Gamecube around, and if I ever buy a PS3 (god help me), I'll get rid of the PS2. I don't see any need to keep around an old system if the new one is backwards compatible.

1) NES 2) NES TOPLOADER 3) SNES x 2 4) N64 x 3 5) Gamecube 6) Wii I dont collect handhelds or own them since i just have no time to play them when im out.

kc_ott said:
At the moment, all I have is a PS2 slim and a Wii. I saw no reason to keep the old Gamecube around, and if I ever buy a PS3 (god help me), I'll get rid of the PS2. I don't see any need to keep around an old system if the new one is backwards compatible.

Wii and PS2 slim? You've got two of some of the smallest consoles in the world.

Around the Network
Cobretti said:
1) NES 2) NES TOPLOADER 3) SNES x 2 4) N64 x 3 5) Gamecube 6) Wii I dont collect handhelds or own them since i just have no time to play them when im out.

You have two NESs, and 3 N64s... Why? Sell one NES, and sell two N64s, and buy a GEN and a PS2.

nah i like have two consoel for parts etcc... I will be getting a ps2 later, and when i get over the siz eof the xbox ill get that for my media center (or i might just get a small htpc for that havent decided).

a.l.e.x59 said:
DonWii said:
I have every single version of every single handheld Nintendo has developed. My consoles are NES,SNES,N64,PS2,Wii.

You have every single Nintendo machine except Gamecube? You have a Playstation 2, but not a Gamecube? Go out and buy a Gamecube right now!

Well, I could, seeing as I can get one for as low as 30 dollars. However, I have a Wii now, and I am not a collector of consoles, just Nintendo handhelds. Ill tell you what, if the Wii dominates the US (I think it will win WW, but not US) I will go and buy a GC, just to have the entire Nintendo collection. Eh, I guess I am only one off from owning the whole Nintendo set, I could go pick it up. 

a.l.e.x59 said:
Skip N64??? Two of the best games in the world are on the N64! Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario 64!!

Agreed, with much thanks.  The N64 gets a bad rap for using carts and not having enough games, but just LOOK at the games it had!  :)  The only regret I have is that they never made an N64 Metroid, though I don't think the N64 was quite ready for a 3D Metroid.

Anyway, I own one of all of the following:

NES
SNES
N64
GBA (original)
GBA SP
PS2
Gamecube
Wii

My NES and N64 are not hooked up, the rest are.  The Gamecube remains hooked up in addition to the Wii so that I can play GBA games on my TV using my Game Boy Player, which is unfortunately incompatible with the Wii.  The NES hasn't worked in years, but the SNES is still going strong.

The original GBA works great as a controller for the Game Boy Player.  :)  It also comes in handy when I want to play Four Swords with someone who doesn't own a GBA. 

I got my NES for $20 in a Flea Market. I'm sure you can find another NES somewhere for cheap. A Nintendo collection isn't complete unless you have all of the consoles in working condition.