By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many consoles do you have?

I have Amstrad CPC 464 (games computer ) Amstrad GX4000 Atari Lynx Game Boy Sega Megadrive Super Nintendo Sony Playstation Nintendo 64 Sega Dreamcast Xbox Game Cube Sony PSP Playstation 3

Around the Network

What does this have to do with the name of this forum, "Sales Discussion"?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
What does this have to do with the name of this forum, "Sales Discussion"?

well, consoles that we bought count as sales, no?

I own (in order of purchase)

1 x Gameboy (original, chunky, grey)

1 x Playstation (Original, chunky, grey)

1 x DS Lite (New, sleek, Shiny White)

1 x Wii (New, sleek, Shiny White) 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Stuff I own: Binatone (pong clone - barely working) Intellivision Atari 2600 NES Master System SNES Super Famicom PC Engine Megadrive (x2) Atari Jaguar (non-working) Sega Saturn N64 Dreamcast GC Xbox 360 Wii Gameboy Neo Geo Pocket (x2) Gameboy Advance SP DS Lite That makes 23 excluding my Game & Watches, Tabletops and Jamma Cabinet

I only got all the new gen sysetemd and hand helds and a PS2 and N64, sold others I used to have...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I'm not one to keep owning older systems, though I do to some extent regret selling my SNES. Right now I have PS2, GameCube, and DS.

2600 NES SNES PSX (Original) PS1 (New) PS2 PS2 Slim Dreamcast GameCube Wii Gameboy Gameboy Color Gameboy Advance Gameboy Advance SP Gameboy Advance Micro DS DS Lite PSP

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I have n64 GBA gamecube ds wii

Current Systems: GameBoy Advance SP Nintendo DS lite Nintendo Entertainment System Nintendo 64 GameCube Wii Playstation Portable Playstation 2 Xbox 360 Panasonic 3DO Systems I've had in the past: Atari 2600 Super NES Playstation

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

a.l.e.x59 said:
vizunary said:
TI-86, atari 2600, NES, TurboGrafix16, SEGA Genesis, 3DO, N64, PSX, PS2, PS3, and I'm adding a PSP tomorrow

You must get SNES, NGC, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Master System, Saturn, Dreamcast, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Colecovision, and Intellivision. Those are must own consoles. Basically, all Atari, all Sega, all Nintendo, all Sony, all Microsoft, and throw in the Coleco and Intelli since they were also very popular.

I know I'll be getting a Wii after some more games and a price cut, and you forgot to add the neo-geo to the list. I loved my Turbografix16 and 3DO(they had some great games for their time) I would love to see a new addition of Road Rash. I had a Gamecube, but in all honesty I bought it just to play MGS: Twin Snakes, still have the game, I might get a used GC when they get real cheap to play it again.