By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How Tolerant Are You?

Mr_No said:

Even if it makes me angry, I can be tolerant when people bashes and makes fun of homosexuality, religion or my console of preference both on the internet and in real life. Whether it is a blatant anti-religious Facebook post by Ricky Gervais, or a "PS4 sucks" comment on Youtube, I just laugh on how ignorant can people be and go on. Sure, there are some things that really grinds my gears, but I tend not to lower myself to their levels so they can feel pleased by winning an argument.

Several years ago, I used to be the most fervent Ratchet & Clank fanboy on the internet. I always looked for forums and videos with Ratchet vs Jak discussions and argued 'till no one else replied. I'm not like that anymore.

When it's religion, I always try to tread carefully because there are always voices who want to be louder than everyone else. So I check the comments overall and I write what I think, without imposing myself and without letting anti-religious comments get to me.

When it's about the consoles... I learned to not hate the competitors. However, when someone makes a imposing remark, like something about the PC Master Race, for example, I can get pretty angry, start hating everything non-Sony and overgeneralizing on my mind. But I can still take a deep breath and make a proper comment.

Am I tolerant? It depends.

Im on Team Jak by the way :P

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

I'm pretty tolerant. I usually laugh at the other person getting uptight and it usually just gets them even more mad,which makes me laugh at them even more xD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick