By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How Tolerant Are You?

There are too many assholes out there to care about what they say. I've gotten in too many arguments that were nothing but frustrating and worthless. If you care too much about what the awful masses think, you'll spend your entire life arguing with them.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Havnt gotten banned yet due to flaming so pretty tolerant imo

That doesn't prove anything. It just means that you haven't been caught.

My moderation history would tell you that I am not a notorious flamer, but there are dozens of instances where I got away with it.

Neh, thats true but at least it shows that I cant go off the rails with my replies :P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'll be very honest here... I'm not a very tolerant person.

Someone may disagree with me, everyone is entitled to their opinion (or not, I consider there are good and bad opinions). But negative opinions for the sake of negative opinions, and not to support whatsoever founded argument (I may find) makes me infuriated. I'm a natural leader so sometimes it's hard to oppose me without things escalating quickly. But I can be rational and often later aknowledge that I was wrong.

But do never bash Nintendo, ever with me.

I laugh most things off, insult my country of residence? So? it's just a country, dirt with a line drawn around. But constructive arguments are welcome in most cases, generalised insults as the ones you mentioned are just uninformed views. Personal attacks of my character are something else entirely, I'd still laugh them off as I'd instantly know I'm better than that person.

Hmm, pie.

I believe in no religion, I live in one of the greatest nations on the planet and I favor the console maker that truly cares for its fans.

With this in mind, I pity whoever feels the need to insult me for my position.

Around the Network

Eh, I enjoy to "argue" with people so if my opinion is different to theirs I will probably speak up. Honeslty I can admit that Im crazy opinionated which can occassionly get me into trouble whether be on here or in real life.

I am tolerant of well thought out and presented arguments. I am completely intolerant of idiotic drivel that some people use as their reasoning when it ultimately just boils down to something some other person told them they should value.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I believe in no religion, I live in one of the greatest nations on the planet and I favor the console maker that truly cares for its fans.

I was going to bash your country but then I clicked on your profile -_-

Honestly just go fuck yourself =P

One of the few countries I would actually consider to be a better place to grow up then here.

ktay95 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I was going to bash your country but then I clicked on your profile -_-

Honestly just go fuck yourself =P

One of the few countries I would actually consider to be a better place to grow up then here.

Really? I can think of a lot of places better than Austria.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Really? I can think of a lot of places better than Austria.

Oh you =P