By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Like Mortal Kombat X And All But...

Tagged games:

It didnt irk you to see characters there you fight against but cant play as?

Around the Network
Nem said:

Well it helps that I don't really care for Sindel Rain or Tanya. It just an added bonus for more characters to me.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Boy, that wave movement in the background is really bothering me... It seems unnatural. And where's the big splash when it reaches the fighters...?

And that meter build up is messed up too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Boy, that wave movement in the background is really bothering me... It seems unnatural. And where's the big splash when it reaches the fighters...?

It always amazes me the things some people notice. When playing a fighter i only see both characters and wether theres an interactable flashing. You dont have time to admire the scenary during a match. xD

Nem said:
Cloudman said:

It always amazes me the things some people notice. When playing a fighter i only see both characters and wether theres an interactable flashing. You dont have time to admire the scenary during a match. xD

I guess I couldn't help it when the background is really calling for my attention with the amount going on there (And it was training mode too, so I was waiting for the player to make a move). Also, that body with how it springs up and sort of floats there comically before falling down bothers me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

I guess I couldn't help it when the background is really calling for my attention with the amount going on there (And it was training mode too, so I was waiting for the player to make a move). Also, that body with how it springs up and sort of floats there comically before falling down bothers me.

Its probably not the game for you. I'm more bothered about how graphic they made some of the fatalities. There is a point where its not longer funny, but simply gross. Less realism sometimes means more fun.

Nem said:
Cloudman said:

Its probably not the game for you. I'm more bothered about how graphic they made some of the fatalities. There is a point where its not longer funny, but simply gross. Less realism sometimes means more fun.

Honestly, I'm not so interested in it either, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to check out some footage of the game, myself. I guess I prefer more the old school MK over the new.

Dance my pretties!

Nem said:
Cloudman said:

The fatalities were pretty much one of the reasons I bought the game. Its about time they started getting realistic.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Nem said:

There are still variation characters in SF4 story that you can't play as, Akuma/Oni when encountered after Seth have very altered move sets to the playable versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us755YS45H4

note things like

https://youtu.be/us755YS45H4?t=1m18s

Aerial double fireball that isn't EX (he doesn't use meter for the double)

He can also do a very short range version of Akumas phase forward/backwards.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

alternine said:

The fatalities were pretty much one of the reasons I bought the game. Its about time they started getting realistic.

I worry about you...

ganoncrotch said:
Nem said:

There are still variation characters in SF4 story that you can't play as, Akuma/Oni when encountered after Seth have very altered move sets to the playable versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us755YS45H4

note things like

https://youtu.be/us755YS45H4?t=1m18s

Aerial double fireball that isn't EX (he doesn't use meter for the double)

He can also do a very short range version of Akumas phase forward/backwards.

They are playable. I want to play as Rain and theres a really cool one there i cant use.