By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Xenoblade Chronicles X Thread - OUT NOW!!!!!!! Questions Thoughts And Opinions Inside!

Slade6alpha said:
I feel like I've seen this thread like twice now... Don't we already have a XCX thread?

That's correct; but this is the official thread as highlighted more than two months ago. Apologies for any confusion or ambiguity; and also for the thread taking so long from when I first claimed it to being made. 

Hopefully things will be a little more active as time goes by and we get closer to a release date, which we might even find out tonight!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Taken from gameplay directly by someone streaming, the game is a lot better looking when not watching a low to medium quality stream.

Archive Video of Stream, Spoilers so wath at your own risk.

This game just looks so Damn good. A lot better than YouTube suggests, really. Not a major surprise but still, why must the wait be so hard?

Conegamer said:
This game just looks so Damn good. A lot better than YouTube suggests, really. Not a major surprise but still, why must the wait be so hard?

Not as hard as my wait for a new Metroid :/

Around the Network

Here is another stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/johndoe1899

So tomorrow is the day that XCX launches in Japan. We're probably going to be seeing more and more information coming out about the game and any feedback/impressions from the lucky few on this site who've got to play it would be greatly appreciated. 

For now, here's a couple of other threads around the site to do with the title:

Tech Analysis

Video Thread

When Will The Game Be Localised?

I *cannot* wait for the character creation part. I'm such a sucker for that sort of things.

But man, there's already a boatload of spoilers out there, and we don't even have a release date in the west. This sucks. /pouts

Smeags said:
I *cannot* wait for the character creation part. I'm such a sucker for that sort of things.

But man, there's already a boatload of spoilers out there, and we don't even have a release date in the west. This sucks. /pouts

Tch. Just admit that you want to fiddle with the chest excentuator dial. 

But yeah, spoilers are a pain. I'm steering way clear of any and all story related shenanigans. No doubt that will become progressively more tough though.