By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Xenoblade Chronicles X Thread - OUT NOW!!!!!!! Questions Thoughts And Opinions Inside!

RolStoppable said:
After my successful attempt at Hyrule Warriors a year ago, I'll try the same for XCX this year. I am going for a complete file, not just 100% exploration rate. Going to get all of the 749 trophies, a complete as possible bestiary (impossible to get it all because of quest decisions) and a good looking affinity chart where everyone has their portrait added and is linked to at least one other person (although there are exceptions like the Divine Avatar who is never going to be more than a silhouette).

I will start tomorrow (March 1st) and estimate it to take 250 hours. I plan to watch all of the cutscenes again (everything that has voice acting), so that's probably going to waste around ten hours. But this isn't a speedrun anyway, so yeah...

That sounds like a hard task, good luck! I abandoned the game when I finished all the affinity quests since I don't usually go with the post-game in most games. Well, I've spent 120 hours so I think that's it. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
After my successful attempt at Hyrule Warriors a year ago, I'll try the same for XCX this year. I am going for a complete file, not just 100% exploration rate. Going to get all of the 749 trophies, a complete as possible bestiary (impossible to get it all because of quest decisions) and a good looking affinity chart where everyone has their portrait added and is linked to at least one other person (although there are exceptions like the Divine Avatar who is never going to be more than a silhouette).

I will start tomorrow (March 1st) and estimate it to take 250 hours. I plan to watch all of the cutscenes again (everything that has voice acting), so that's probably going to waste around ten hours. But this isn't a speedrun anyway, so yeah...

Can't wait to read it to find out all the things I'm doing wrong right now!

Signature goes here!

Question about Precious Resources, are their purpose only to sell to vendors or are they used in crafting weapons, augements, etc?

Signature goes here!

I'm done

ARamdomGamer said:

I'm done

I'll take this and imagine it is mine. Already moved to other games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:

I'm done

Damn that's impressive. Also this means you probably can answer my question above.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Question about Precious Resources, are their purpose only to sell to vendors or are they used in crafting weapons, augements, etc?

You need them for crafting yes, augments, weapons, ect. Once you hit 99 of them, the game converts any additional resource to credits automatically.

Finally got the game after holding of way to long, the announcement of xenoblade 2 made me realize it was about time. And man is it blowing me away. 24 hours in since wednesday evening, I don't have time for this game :D

It is a great game, flawed in multiple ways but still enjoyable. I never did get Ares 90 or beat any of the post game level cap breaking tyrants but it was a great ride.