By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Xenoblade Chronicles X Thread - OUT NOW!!!!!!! Questions Thoughts And Opinions Inside!

Baddman said:

yeh i just completed chapter three...and i definitely will explore the world thats mainly what i did in xenoblade on wii(still never beat it lol).

I was also curious about the online in the game are the quest fun?

No, the online quests aren't especially worth mentioning. The Global Nemesis is interesting, in that it's more a "pound on the boss as hard as you can for six minutes," but the rest are forgettable.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

A question for those who already beat the game, have you completed the last affinity mission of Elma?

I swear that was by far the hardest mission of the game, I just went there thinking I would be fine but I was so wrong. I even went as far as saying yes when I died 3 times in a row and the game asked me if I wanted to lower the difficulty (first time I had to do it).

Took some grinding and a ton of luck to complete that mission, but god damn was that hard.

This alone makes me want to never, ever do it. I found Vita frustrating enough.

curl-6 said:
Mike321 said:

A question for those who already beat the game, have you completed the last affinity mission of Elma?

I swear that was by far the hardest mission of the game, I just went there thinking I would be fine but I was so wrong. I even went as far as saying yes when I died 3 times in a row and the game asked me if I wanted to lower the difficulty (first time I had to do it).

Took some grinding and a ton of luck to complete that mission, but god damn was that hard.

If you someday want to check that mission just out of curiosity, remember to save before accepting it, I saved while I was on the mission so I was forced to finish it in order to be able to change my party (so annoying)

Mike321 said:
curl-6 said:
Mike321 said:

If you someday want to check that mission just out of curiosity, remember to save before accepting it, I saved while I was on the mission so I was forced to finish it in order to be able to change my party (so annoying)

Thanks for the warning anyway. I really wish they let you back out of Affinity Quests.

Any tips on getting reward tickets faster? Nowthat the level60 nemesis is down, telethia is much slower for farming tickets

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Around the Network

So just finished the game and wow, that was a great ending. I actually liked the post credits scene quite a lot; those kind of mind screws are something I like. So I finished the game around 120 hours in and honestly looking forward to continuing. Although now I'm torn over whether I want a sequel that explores more of Mira and the White Whale or a different ship.

Took me days after I finished the game to realize the relevance of the title.

As a xeno and a member of BLADE, Elma is the Xenoblade. :P

curl-6 said:

Leaving aside how far ahead they'd have to plan for that to be the case, can't the same be said of Celica?

noname2200 said:
curl-6 said:

Leaving aside how far ahead they'd have to plan for that to be the case, can't the same be said of Celica?

And L as well

Mike321 said:
noname2200 said:
curl-6 said:

And L as well

I don't think L ever joins BLADE. At least, it's never mentioned, even in passing. Which admittedly makes it even weirder that he's there for the final boss, but consistency meh.