By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Xenoblade Chronicles X Thread - OUT NOW!!!!!!! Questions Thoughts And Opinions Inside!

Gamexplain just said that the game is runing at 60 FPS O_O

That´s impossible.

He is wrong for sure, but he says that runs very smoothly and without any framedrop. So that´s very good ^^

Around the Network

Why NoA? Why you do this to me?!

"A rainbow at night? How is that even possible?"

I don't care. It looks awesome.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Actually, they can.  They are called Moonbows.  They usually appear white and pale since our eyes interpret such dim things in very muted colors.  However, given Mira has 3 moons at least, a brighter moonbow is possible.

Nuvendil said:
Conegamer said:

Actually, they can.  They are called Moonbows.  They usually appear white and pale since our eyes interpret such dim things in very muted colors.  However, given Mira has 3 moons at least, a brighter moonbow is possible.

Well the more you know. Thanks for the information! 

Speaking of, today is totally the day that the game releases in Japan. I'll be counting the days now...and as such please, no spoilers in this thread unless they are clearly marked with a spoiler tag. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

XCX is far better looking when not watching the low quality videos before.

XCX is sold out in Japan.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162040537#post162040537

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wyrdness said:

XCX is sold out in Japan.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162040537#post162040537

Hopefully the bunduru helped move some Wii Us

Spoilers about the main story's time length and the final boss' level below:

A twitch streamer was able to finish the game's main story in 43 hours. He may have rushed through it though. Final boss was at level 50. I got this info from the chat room though because i personally didnt see him finish the game. I did see him triggger more cutscenes and mini boss battles in the post game though. I'm guessing the boss battle was from a side quest he didn't finish or is post game content. The chat also claims that the streamer has seen strong enemies at level 99. They're probably like the super enemies like xenoblade.

The twitch steamer is hamayama if you want to check it out yourself. Beware of post game spoilers though.

edit: Nvm looks like he's done with streaming the game since he completed the main story.