By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the SEGA Saturn is better than whatever console you prefer

When I saw the thread title, I thought Segata Sanshiro would have come here to write that post. Alas, it was "just" Kylee

Around the Network

Here's another one, the model 2 Saturn controller is arguably the best pad ever.

That's not the wine talking it seriously might be, that d-pad is top notch, the Saturn pad is so good in fact that its still used in fighting game tournaments there are even adapters so it'd work on the PS3, Sega always knew how to make great controllers and this was their magnum opus.

Your Sega looks like shit, clean that piece of perfection!

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I scored a Saturn and a bag of games when I worked at Gamecrazy, and I traded it to my friend for an accordion. Best trade of my life.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Plot twist: Kylee owns 949 million of the world's Saturns.
Huge plot twist: They all combined to form a race of omniscient beings that has taken over her account

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Azuren said:
Your Sega looks like shit, clean that piece of perfection!

Its 20 years old and had to endure a lot, its lucky that it looks like that honestly :P

Lol, 450M units! The Wii only got to about 1/4 of that..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Best thread I ever read in the history of anything. Thanks for the laughs.

I do remember when the Saturn came out around 1995 and Toys R' Us was demo-ing it and Virtua Fighter. I was enamored and even now, have never wanted a console more than that day. I must've been 12 or so. It was just too expensive at the time.

Kind of sad that we never got the cool color schemes in NA. Just plain old black.

P.S. How much wine did you drink making this thread? lol

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

Love my Saturn! Best controllers ever!

sega saturn 1 of best console ever create!

i even mod it with a switch to change region of the console so i can play japan and usa game