By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone ever played "Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut"?

It's a small indie survival horror game that was released a couple of years back. I recently beat it after buying it for two dollars at the recent PSN flash sale. I thought the gameplay was generally solid and the graphics weren't bad, but the story and specially the conclusion was incredibly unsatisfying, pretentious and obscure just for the sake of being obscure.

Thoughts?.

Around the Network

Yes, and I love it to death. Jasper Byrne is a genius artist, composer, game designer, and human being.

Yes, really awesome game. I played through it twice. Would recommend this if you like survival/horror games.

I´ve played it on PC and I think it´s an awesome horror game with a very clever story.

i played a game called like that but i dont know if it was a rip off or the original.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

yea, I played through it, pretty good game 

I got a green ending and watched the other endings, but was disappointed that there was no way to pin together the events that lead to the status quo and the possible outcomes depending on your actions seemed to be limited to suicide or living on with survivors guilt atleast by what I could tell as it was pretty obscure

at the start I thought maybe all the Zombie stuff is just in his head - the notes seemed to hint at that - yet later I found no more evidence for that

I haven't but I've been interested in it. It's one of the only 2D horror games I've seen (along with the Days series).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I've actually neglected it for a while now, despite having bought it. Guess I should go give it a try.

I've played some of the non directors cut and its pretty great...I need to get back to it though >.>

I didn't really like the story but the gameplay was good. Seems like most people here had a better experience than I did.