By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone ever played "Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut"?

It's awesome. It deserves all the sales it can get. It manages to be scarier than a lot of AAA games with its retro style.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
It's awesome. It deserves all the sales it can get. It manages to be scarier than a lot of AAA games with its retro style.

I did not think it was scary but it had a pretty cool atmosphere.

Spike0503 said:
Volterra_90 said:

Maybe I'm way too sensitive :P. But I actually find it scarier than, for example, Dead Space trilogy and RE4/5/6. Although Amnesia: The Dark Descent wins in that aspect. And I agree it has a very cool atmosphere.

Volterra_90 said:
Spike0503 said:

Maybe I'm way too sensitive :P. But I actually find it scarier than, for example, Dead Space trilogy and RE4/5/6. Although Amnesia: The Dark Descent wins in that aspect. And I agree it has a very cool atmosphere.

Haven't played RE5 or 6, Amnesia neither, but I can agree with it having a better atmosphere than RE4. Great game but it started a slippery slope of more and more action over horror.

Got it on my Wii U, but I haven't finished it yet.

Around the Network

Got it via PS+ last year I think. I dunno, just found it kind of boring to be honest.