By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the Xbox Brand Simply Weaker Than the Playstation Brand?

Which Gaming Brand is the Biggest?

Playstation 690 76.07%

Xbox 51 5.62%

Nintendo 124 13.67%

iOS 42 4.63%

Total:907

Is Playstation a stronger brand than Xbox? Absolutely, that's not even really a question is it?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

obviously PLAYSTATION is the bigger brand here,its even bigger than Nintendo

PLAYSTATION is synonymous worldwide for gaming and the fact it is a SONY brand makes it even more popular.

Nintendo suffers from it being japan and child centric and XBOX cause its more of an american and shooter centric product.

since PS1 and expecially PS2 days,PLAYSTATION made gaming more whole and alot bigger.It had all types of game for everybody at a cheap price.

XBOX and Nintendo don't even come close to PlayStation branding.

Also if not for PS3 failure,XBOX would still be as big as original XBOX.its stupid that people after X360 performance though it was as big as PLAYSTATION and even win this generation

E3 2013 and the rest is history. Shame that PS3 was such a drag. But now we are talking.

Redgrave said:
Azuren said:

Calm down, dude. He was giving you advice to prevent future misunderstanding, not acting high and mighty. There's absolutely no need to get hyper defensive with him.

Advice? No. Repeating what another guy said and coming off smug? Yes.

I'm not getting defensive, just fed up with people on this forum telling others what to do. Tone down the smug if you're trying to give other people advice.

No, he was calmly, politely correcting you, and you went rage mode on him because you can't handle constructive criticism.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames