By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8? Bayonetta 2? PLZ xD

Is Deus Ex Human Revolution the best game on Wii U?

Yes 28 50.00%

yes. 28 50.00%

Total:56

Deus Ex is awesome, i sadly never played the Missing Link DLC, and the "directors cut" version (that had the DLC) was announced like a month after i bought the standard version

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
I was really surprised how much I liked Batman: Arkham Origins. Heard so much shit about the game, but I think it was better than Arkham City.

I enjoyed it a lot too. Not as much as City, but the boss fights were damn good.

1doesnotsimply

Natsu said:
Its like 17 dollars on amazon right now..

Lack of money isn't really a problem. Lack of time is. 

Plus there are other games I have and are coming out that I'd rather play first.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Natsu said:
Its like 17 dollars on amazon right now..

Lack of money isn't really a problem. Lack of time is. 

Plus there are other games I have and are coming out that I'd rather play first.

Oh. I haven't played the game yet either. I don't have that much money so I can only choose a couple games a year :P

Great game. Its one of the best rpgs on Wii U. Well one of the few. Either way great game.

Around the Network

It's from the olden times when the console databases of publishers would still show results when queried for "Wii U".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I guess this is what a trailer can do.

Wouldnt it be great if the new Deus EX game is the Tantalus port ;)

Samus Aran said:
KLXVER said:
I was really surprised how much I liked Batman: Arkham Origins. Heard so much shit about the game, but I think it was better than Arkham City.

People complain about it because it wasn't made by Rocksteady.

Gamers and critics can be very predictable.

Would Skyward Sword have 93% on metacritic if it wasn't Zelda? Would TLOU be so highly praised if it wasn't made by Naughty Dog? I personally don't think so.

Would Nintendo games score as high as they do if they weren't made by them?

I don't think so.

I thought the game was great, but better than MK8? Not for me.

If you haven't noticed the Wii U version comes with a strategy guide in the menu with all the codes for the doors. As well as a detailed walkthrough.