By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Voice Chat Dropped from Splatoon Over Toxicity Concerns

Einsam_Delphin said:
Snesboy said:

Yup. Read: No More Heroes, it's sequel, The Conduit, Red Steel, Hyrule Warriors, The Last Story. Just to name a few.

You're purposely keeping yourself in the dark, unnecessarily risking disappointment, time, n money? In that case it makes no sense for you to say "how am I supposed to know that?" like it's Nintendo's fault when the information is readily available to you so the only thing stopping you from being informed is you yourself.

You're right. But I come from a different time. A time when Nintendo fanboys on this site said I should buy all those games otherwise I'm killing the Wii. Jump on the bandwagon! Let's pretend it's 2008 again!

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Snesboy said:

Yup. Read: No More Heroes, it's sequel, The Conduit, Red Steel, Hyrule Warriors, The Last Story. Just to name a few.

You're purposely keeping yourself in the dark, unnecessarily risking disappointment, time, n money? In that case it makes no sense for you to say "how am I supposed to know that?" like it's Nintendo's fault when the information is readily available to you so the only thing stopping you from being informed is you yourself.

You're right. But I come from a different time. A time when Nintendo fanboys on this site said I should buy all those games otherwise I'm killing the Wii. Jump on the bandwagon! Let's pretend it's 2008 again!

Do you like all those games?  I have Hyrule Warriors (which I play way too much of ... damn adventure mode) and Last Story but I don't know if the others are any good or not.

The_Yoda said:
Snesboy said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Snesboy said:

Do you like all those games?  I have Hyrule Warriors (which I play way too much of ... damn adventure mode) and Last Story but I don't know if the others are any good or not.

No More Heroes/Desperate Struggle is awesome, if you like explicit content and excessive violence. Conduit and Red Steel are terrible. I never beat The Last Story, but I liked it.

Voice chat isn't for me, lost interest in chatting with people due to bad mics, excessive kids yelling in the background and super loud music in the background. that plus people being sore losers and even worse bad winners.

but being able to with friends makes alot of sense i suppose, but then you and your friends would have an advantage on other team.