By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Top ten most voted characters in the Smash Ballot

Personally, I want Professor Layton, he'd be awesome!

Around the Network
Airaku said:

It is true content is content

Good we're done there then!

Mewtwo was unveiled before the Wii U version released and I don't see any reason why they'd hold him back if he's already finished, so yes I'll take their word for it.

I voted Wolf. That was my most wanted character in the game before it was even announced. Wolf is the most unique semi-clone in Brawl. With 20 of his 23 moves being different from Fox's. I was crushed and extremely sad when Wolf was not in. Let's hope at least 3 more characters will get in after Mewtwo and Lucas. That would fill the 3DS character select screen perfectly. I really hope they do a Wolf trailer for Smash after a Star Fox Wii U trailer later this year in the fall. That would be so amazing. and I would cry tears of happiness if that happens.

I like Bacon said:
I voted Wolf. That was my most wanted character in the game before it was even announced. Wolf is the most unique semi-clone in Brawl. With 20 of his 23 moves being different from Fox's. I was crushed and extremely sad when Wolf was not in. Let's hope at least 3 more characters will get in after Mewtwo and Lucas. That would fill the 3DS character select screen perfectly. I really hope they do a Wolf trailer for Smash after a Star Fox Wii U trailer later this year in the fall. That would be so amazing. and I would cry tears of happiness if that happens.

Me and many other people predict wolf is already in the works. If we look at the ballot and Lucas/Mewtwo release, with an estimate of 4-6 months to develope each character, we come up with this...

DLC Release...

Apr: Mewtwo

June: Lucas

Aug/Sept: Wolf

Holiday's: Ballot Character #1

Early 2016: Ballot Character #2

If anymore, every 2-4 months imo.

I personal think with star fox u reveal at E3, we'll get SSB news of Lucas release date and Wolf returns trailer. We know ballot is opened intill Oct, and it takes several months to make a character, unless nintendo decides on the character right now with the ballot, we will have no character from July-Sept. Hence why many including myself believe at least 1 more character is being developed right now other than lucas

BTW, i agree. Wolf isnt a clone whatsoever. Very unique. I would go into detail but you already know whats up :)