By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - XBO > PS4 LifeTime in the US or Wii U > PS4 LifeTime in Japan?

What is more probabily

XBO > PS4 LT in US 36 14.06%

Wii U > PS4 LT in JP 28 10.94%

Stop Ryng, enjoy PS4 domination. :D 192 75.00%

Total:256

X1 in the US is more likely. The WiiU is ahead in jap based on a head start. It will never hold it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

XBO > PS4 US is more likely but no way either will happen.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

lol neither.

But in a alternative world... JApan is more close to happen.

Wii U is barely selling more than PS3 this year in Japan. Wii U has no momentum in Japan and its main AAA games in Japan are already released (Zelda is not that big in Japan). I'd say PS4 > Wii U in japan is more likely than PS4 > XB1 in US.

Contrary to Nintendo, Microsoft is ready to spend a lot of money (price-cuts, timed exclusivity of BIG franchise like Tomb Raider, crazy bundles etc.) in order to keep selling consoles and stay competitive with their main competitor in their home country as they proved it last holidays.

I guess the one of the Xbox is more likely but neither will happen 

Around the Network

i think PS4 will win in all regions

XBO winning the US is way more likely. Right now, PS4 is doing around 25k more than Wii U in Japan. That's roughly 100k a month or 1.2M per year, enough to beat the gap handily and that's with a pretty limited amount of Japanese game offers. Japan will be an onslaught 2016 ahead.

PS4 will win both.

PS4 wins both.

torok said:
XBO winning the US is way more likely. Right now, PS4 is doing around 25k more than Wii U in Japan. That's roughly 100k a month or 1.2M per year, enough to beat the gap handily and that's with a pretty limited amount of Japanese game offers. Japan will be an onslaught 2016 ahead.

PS4 is gonna to outsell XBO by 100,000/150,000 in March NPD...