By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix aiming to make Simultaneous releases Standard

Didn't they announce this was their plan months ago. Hence why peopel didn't believe FF13 would be out in 08 like they also said?

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
After all this waiting for The Crystal Bearers, it better be a worldwide release too.

Have we actually heard or seen anything about that for a while?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Good thing. Nintendo should take a hint. Give Europe Brawl already!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

btw, has there been a confirmed date for The Last Remnant?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Oh please let them use this philosophy for FFXIII. It's just too painful knowing that someone somewhere is playing the game I want and I'm just shit outta luck. I mean I'm a JRPG fan so I'm pretty used to it....but if they could not do that it would be great.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Didn't they announce this was their plan months ago. Hence why peopel didn't believe FF13 would be out in 08 like they also said?

I'm thinking the opposite.
Almost everyone use to expect the game to come out late 08 in Japan.
If they release it in Japan in 08, that would also mean US an EU would get the game on late 08 because of a the simultaneous release plan. If they didn't plan on a simultaneous release US would probably get the game by Mid 09.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Let's just hope they stick to this with TLR, FF XIII, and Versus XIII, and that EU get CC soon

I'll clap dance if FFXIII and FFCC:CB get a simultaneous release!

It would be great to have FFXIII to play with at the same time when the Japanese get it, wouldn't feel left out anymore lol!

I hope Sony take up this strategy also :D

I would really enjoy it if all companies started taking this philosophy. I understand that it's kind of unrealistic to expect smaller companies to take this up as well, but I would really enjoy not having to wait for Disgaea 3, and Valkyrie longer than Japan. 'Course I could just quit being a lazy bastard and learn Japanese....but that's soooo hard....and I'm soooo lazy.