By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe Vargas Pulls Mario Party 10 WHY ?

Chazore said:
Mystro-Sama said:
He's want all the ad revenue. lol

While I do blame Nintendo for their draconian and outdated practises, it's obvious Joe is cheap bastard. He went through the entire 7th gen without a PS3 because he was "saving cash" and the only reason he now has a Wii U was because his fans bought it for him which he claims he bought in the rant he did...

What makes me disappointed in Joe even more is that he recently blew the majority of his revenue on a massively overpriced setup, practically all his desktop innards are well and truly overpriced, like one of those PC users who doesn't know what parts do what and just goes for the expensive looking ones because they must be good, that alienware case of his alone is far more expensive than most cases and he even admitted in the video for the setup that he haggled to have a 20% discount, he spends money in some of the wrong places, I would definitely say he is quite tight and jewish at times, he could have spent all that saved revenue or some of it on a PS3, Wii, Wii U and games for them since he already had the Tv for the past few years, he already had the greenscreen and tech to make his backrop videos and the like, all he blew big money on was an overpriced setup in which he made a video to gush over it, then he goes on to make a video on how he can't claim revenue with Nintendo and then I just think back to how much money he blew and what he blew it on and I just sigh.

See I've watched Joe since he started out, he hardly ever cared about Nintendo, the forums he had on TGWTG site hardly begged him to do Nintendo games during the Wii era and I hardly see massive talk of Wii U on his official forums or him doing shoutout vids to definitely hopping on the Wii U, not during 2012, only very recently did he do this when conveniently Nintendo created their program, of course to which he has issue with because he can't claim revenue and he knows he's fucked in that dept because he doesn't have a second job and blew loads of cash recently and still does in some places.

I still like watching his content but I really wish he'd just let it go with Nintendo and just move on, it's not like he was ever into Nintendo, he hardly mentioned his past in the way James Rolfe or other famous gamers have, from the very beginning when Joe started he gave off this hardcore I play shooters and hardcore big AAA games that's always angry type of guy, completely the kind that's not into Nintendo.

Joe is cool and I like his indept review but how "hardcore" is he though? I remember watching him do a standalone let's play video of Dark Souls and was completely confused and overwhelmed with the whole game and couldn't even find out how to beat the first boss. Needless to say he never did a review for the game. LOL

And I didn't know about that setup. He should have gotten someone's advise to for that. Buying expensive looking parts sounds stupid for a big youtuber. I think it was a real bone head move that he quit his job fultime to do this, I mean youtube money is great but at least have safety net. And what really annoying too is when he rarely uploads but when he does it's for a angry rant crying about something that's affecting him and begging the "angry army" for help. And speaking of the angry army all he does is sit there and play games with them and even call it "army training" like wtf? lol

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
97alexk said:

What does that have to do with everything? Im saying that his fanbase that complain about nintendo just because he made a video about him complaing about nintendo, are the ones who should be enlightened. 

Well you see I take Angry Joe seriously so apparently I don't know how things REALLY are

i was saying how really things are about the youtube partners program, okay lets say this. If i would upload a video  about my reactin to videos angry joe has done. Like i just say some funny things and i get alot of viewers and start getting money from it. I start getting money for reacting to angry joe videos, dont you think he would pull that down? I would think so, if you think otherwise then thats wrong. Lets say you were a big youtuber and i take your videos and make money out of them, i think you wouldnt like that, someone else earning alot of money for your hardmaking youtube videos, and thats eaxctly how things are. If its otherwise, pls explain, but to me its the exact same reason, and thats where gaming youtubers come in like angry joe and nintendo who complain about nintendo making these discussions because they cant earn a quick buck from their games, they live in their own little fantasy worl where they complain where everything doesnt go there way, and stop with the advertise things. its not at all like that, because then if i would steal someones youtube videos its also supposedly be advertisement for that youtuber, but he wouldnt like me to steal his videos anyway. So thats how things are, and because you take joe seriously about this topic then maybe you should rethink

Yes. It's all about the damn money with these big youtubers. He was getting angry that he couldn't monetize and make an extra few hundred dollars. How about this, instead of trying to monetize everything try to make a video where you don't earn money. He makes enough off those reviews. To not follow the Nintendo guidelines makes me think he thinks he is special and doesn't have to follow the guidelines that everybody else does.

97alexk said:
ReimTime said:

Well you see I take Angry Joe seriously so apparently I don't know how things REALLY are

i was saying how really things are about the youtube partners program, okay lets say this. If i would upload a video  about my reactin to videos angry joe has done. Like i just say some funny things and i get alot of viewers and start getting money from it. I start getting money for reacting to angry joe videos, dont you think he would pull that down? I would think so, if you think otherwise then thats wrong. Lets say you were a big youtuber and i take your videos and make money out of them, i think you wouldnt like that, someone else earning alot of money for your hardmaking youtube videos, and thats eaxctly how things are. If its otherwise, pls explain, but to me its the exact same reason, and thats where gaming youtubers come in like angry joe and nintendo who complain about nintendo making these discussions because they cant earn a quick buck from their games, they live in their own little fantasy worl where they complain where everything doesnt go there way, and stop with the advertise things. its not at all like that, because then if i would steal someones youtube videos its also supposedly be advertisement for that youtuber, but he wouldnt like me to steal his videos anyway. So thats how things are, and because you take joe seriously about this topic then maybe you should rethink

naaah m8 people are allowed to have different opinions. I don't have to rethink anything. Nintendo has every right to do this, but that doesn't mean that Joe and I have to agree with it. Joe said he enjoyed the Nintendo games. I LOVE Nintendo games. But I realize that it is very important to be able to criticize even the things I love. Joe is more affected by this than you and I are, yet he is not allowed to share his opinion on the matter? I'm not going to try and push my views on you but saying I am misguided because I disasgree with a corporation's practices................

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Parasite being mad at "host".

Around the Network
97alexk said:
ReimTime said:

I don't think these situations are compareable

Nintendo makes money from hardware, games and peripherals, greater exposure increases the awareness of their products and should only positively influence their sales, especially because Nintendo doesn't produce cinematic games which mainly are played for story/graphics - Sony imo is more likely to lose out on sales for some of their games due to complete playthroughs being available on youtube etc

Youtubers on the other hands make money from ad revenue, somebody reusing their videos means directly competing with their own source of income

JazzB1987 said:
Parasite being mad at "host".

there are many examples that Youtubers and Games developers actually share a symbiotic relationship

edit: after further thought, your post makes sense if it's about the guy making this video in the OP

If this guy really cared he'd go to court to prove his video is fair use (as it is for commentary or criticism of the game, is a limited excerpt of the game, does not affect the market for the game etc.)

As it is he just wants attention.

this guy is furious xD. my sound isnt working , but damn those facial expressions lol

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

he does it for entertainment.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5