By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe Vargas Pulls Mario Party 10 WHY ?

SubiyaCryolite said:
*smh* There's a reason this loser only has 7000 subs.

because sheeps follow the masses.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

Joe will gain that guy 2000 subs just by screaming his name i'll bet. When he becomes Youtube famous he'll turn into a hypocrite and quit his job as well. I have friends who have as well.

onionberry said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

If that makes you feel better. All I neded to do is watch this and his "I'm a DENSE IDIOT 720p vs 1080p comment section comedy ?" to know hes a complete tool//hypocrite/asshole.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

S.T.A.G.E. said:
onionberry said:

Joe will gain that guy 2000 subs just by screaming his names i'll bet. When he becomes Youtube famouse he'll turn into a hypocrite and quit his job as well. I have friends who have as well.

That's how it goes, in the meantime I'll enjoy his purity

SubiyaCryolite said:
onionberry said:

If that makes you feel better. All I neded to do is watch this and his "I'm a DENSE IDIOT 720p vs 1080p comment section comedy ?" to know hes a complete tool//hypocrite/asshole.

relax

Around the Network

I was about to go off on that guy but he's got some pretty cool stuff (AOD poster, Spawn action figures, etc. etc.). He needs to calm down though, I can't listen to him.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
As for the level of that guys anger, thats hospitalization level anger. Angry Joes anger is entertaining.

A lot of people are trying to hop on the "angry video game" bandwagon but very, very few can actually pull it off. This guy is not one of them.

McDonaldsGuy said:
I was about to go off on that guy but he's got some pretty cool stuff (AOD poster, Spawn action figures, etc. etc.). He needs to calm down though, I can't listen to him.

he's acting tho, the message is real but the method is not.

McDonaldsGuy said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
As for the level of that guys anger, thats hospitalization level anger. Angry Joes anger is entertaining.

A lot of people are trying to hop on the "angry video game" bandwagon but very, very few can actually pull it off. This guy is not one of them.

True. Angry Joe has his flaws (and i've accepted them because he's not the best gamer), but he tends to be very honest and more so than others I think his issue is principle.

onionberry said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Joe will gain that guy 2000 subs just by screaming his names i'll bet. When he becomes Youtube famouse he'll turn into a hypocrite and quit his job as well. I have friends who have as well.

That's how it goes, in the meantime I'll enjoy his purity

Thats purity? LOL. Cool. As for Joe....he doesn't always make an ass of himself. He has issues with principle and he tends not to back down. He had the same issue with the Xbox One DRM issue and he's a vocal hater of EA (because of their nickel and diming of the consumer). The role Joe tends to play is that of an advocate for consumer rights when it comes to corporations. If I was him i'd take the hit (this once) from Nintendo and let them dig into my Nintendo content revenue so he can increase his base. Can't screw with copyright holders. He should decrease the amount of attention that he gives to the Nintendo content to save time so he can focus on the other consoles, because despite the fact that people don't like it...its his livelyhood the revenue would come back to him.