By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem has convinced me to buy a Wii U with graduation money.

Get a real cheap white basic 8gig Wii U with an attractive bundle, then a 2TB external hard drive. Hopefully you will also have spare change for a few games.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
I'd spent graduation money on a strip club.

But a WiiU is good too.

So you could spend your graduation money on an unreasonably sexual situation surrounded by friends, or possibly even strangers, in which money is spent frequently. Or you could spend it at a strip club.

See what I did there?

Are you sure this is what you really want? Wait and buy it when it is on sale. It is not worth $300. The game you want isn't out yet either. Wait for it to be out as well. There is no rush because the game that makes you want it isn't out yet and the wiiu will only get cheaper.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Wait for a price-cut this or next year. I'm willing to predict that the game will come out soon after it.

While I want more people to buy the Wii U and play its games, the old man in me has to say you should have saved that graduation money.

Coming from someone that has blown through graduation money for both High school and college, in retrospect, saving some of that cash up in nest egg would have been more useful down the road. But as a gamer, I do agree SMT x FE or Illusionary Revelations FE or whatever they eventually will call it does indeed look sweet.

But a Pro Controller.

Around the Network
homer said:
Are you sure this is what you really want? Wait and buy it when it is on sale. It is not worth $300. The game you want isn't out yet either. Wait for it to be out as well. There is no rush because the game that makes you want it isn't out yet and the wiiu will only get cheaper.

That's why there are many games already out. I mean, anyone who wants a Wii U could look even back to the launch catalog, there are already a good bunch of games. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

It's that good in my opinion. What kind of Wii U should I buy, what controllers, what games, and what accessories should I buy? 

You sure you don't want to wait til it has a release date? Unless of course theres a lot of games you want to play now

MikeRox said:
It's a nice system. Especially now they've sorted out the OS with quick launch and the like (used to be some horrific load times etc.)

For me the system will be worth keeping around for a good while even just with:

Super Mario 3D World
Sonic Lost World
Mario Kart 8
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
Bayonetta 2
New Super Mario Bros U

Then the future releases I'm hyped for are Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox U and Zelda U.

Might not be a massive pile of games, but they're ones I'll be able to go back to again and again and will be timeless classics.

Yes the Wii U will be worth keeping for years to come. I certainly will. The first list of the games you have is already a big number for me. I have 6 and I think it can grow to 10-12 by the end of the gen.

tak13 said:

Well,many members here have covered me!I will add mario party 10 to the suggestions!You will have great fun,play it with xander!Although,I don't know if your relationship will survive after playing it!:P

just curious, i have no irl friends, is mario party 10 worth it just alone?

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
ReimTime said:

Ah fair point! Ok I'll draw two pictures and send some maple syrup

Draw me pics of Lucina and Female Robin making out.

Ok just let me find my crayons

#1 Amb-ass-ador