By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yokay Watch 2 ship 6,000,000 unit in Japan.

At least 5.7m is physical.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
And those are just the games. There's the manga and the anime that are really popular and there's the movie that grossed over $65 million and there's all the merchandise. It's so huge and I think Level-5 understands that they need to approach the western market very carefully because if they do things right this could be the next Pokémon in the west.

"As report shows, it has sold 200 million medals and 10 million books including manga."

Crazy successful

So happy for Level-5. Accidentally popped Rogue Galaxy into my PS2 in the dark while I was trying to put in Bully and lost a couple days of my life. Played everything they pushed out on Sony consoles since that day. One of the best out there.

Thanks jlmurph!

Congratulation!

Huge.

Around the Network

Japan is fucking weird.

Bring it to the west, damnit!
Im honestly shocked that they'd sit on this for so long without any sort of plan for western release. And yeah, I know they do now, but its been out for 3 years and the west is finally getting it...

artexplosion said:
Japan is fucking weird.

Well i agree to an extent, but how is japan weird with this game?

Boutros said:
And those are just the games. There's the manga and the anime that are really popular and there's the movie that grossed over $65 million and there's all the merchandise. It's so huge and I think Level-5 understands that they need to approach the western market very carefully because if they do things right this could be the next Pokémon in the west.

I honestly don't think children's television in the West is big enough anymore to spawn another Pokemon fad.

Gimme gimme gimme, I need this in my life.

Also grats Lv5 =D.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"