By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 5 had better sell...

It will bomb, but at least it's coming out. Enjoy it, don't worry about the sales.

Around the Network

It'll most certainly sell enough to cover the localisation costs, but it'll most likely only do 100 and something k tops.

I will get the game as long as it isn't completely obliterated in reviews, but any hope that it will sell in even decent numbers is pretty optimistic.

Ka-pi96 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I hope that the game will come without all the stupid japanese sexual cosification. Probably Nintendo is fixing that.

Ok, I gotta ask, what does cosification mean?

LoL, that was a little bit of spanglish, "cosificación" in spanish, reification on english.

It wont, sorry Curl. They are only localizing it to fill out numbers for the WiiU lineup

Around the Network

Well I'll be getting it

celador said:
I will get the game as long as it isn't completely obliterated in reviews, but any hope that it will sell in even decent numbers is pretty optimistic.

ohh i know 1 sexist site that will trash this game, just like they trashed bayo..

and i think we could see 100k in the west. 

Fatal Frame games never sell well. I don't know why people are worried about sales

Fatal Frame will get my sale.

Captain_Yuri said:
Pavolink said:
Now this game looks interesting. How did it review?

Famitsu gave it a 33/40 and here is Kotaku's review on it and I am sure there are more but idk many sites that do Japanese game reviews

http://kotaku.com/fatal-frame-v-is-a-solid-survival-horror-game-1648753453

Not that I would need review scores to buy this game when there is stuff like this:

I hope it gets taken out for the european release. >:)

Delicious, delicious games.