By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Persona 5 vs SMTxFE. Which one will have a better reception?

Tagged games:

Persona 5 vs SMTxFE. Which one will have a better reception?

Persona 5 60 63.83%

MTxFE 26 27.66%

Results 7 7.45%

Total:93

Ok let's get this straight, SMTxFE is a fantastic concept and i'm sure it's going to be good but that's pretty much it. It hasn't proven itself yet. Persona has already proven itself to be a top class series and gamers have been starved an entire generation for a new Persona. OBviously they're going to eat up P5.

Then again it doesn't really matter since i'm getting both.

Around the Network

We don't know anywhere near enough about the games to answer this question.

Persona 5 easily.

But I'll definitely getting both.

Persona 5

Darwinianevolution said:
estebxx said:
Persona 5

there are already people complaining on gematsu about the game not being close SMT and looking more like a Persona game...

Already?? Also, I thought SMTxFE looked more like the Awakening cutscenes rather than Persona 5. Am I the only one?

i saw the complaints before the video even loaded... but they are now burried in a wave of comments of people excited about the game, and well some others that are dissapointed because its not exactly what they were expecting it to be.

Around the Network

there is very little to go by at this point, so all I can say is, that P5s settings seems fresher to me

Until we clearly know what's the gameplay in each game we can't tell.

But at least SMTxFE is more SMT than FE. That's a huge plus.

Honestly, this game can't be called a cross-over anymore. It's an SMT game with Fire-Emblem cameos. In my opinion, that is for the better. It seems to take hints from the Persona and Devil Survivor sub-series though. Anyway, both games look great. I will be getting Persona 5 for my PS3 and SMT: FE for my Wii U. :)

I would say Persona 5. SMT x FE has the unfortunate fate of being labeled as neither SMT nor FE by many fans.

Gonna go with Persona 5.
Crossovers rarely go well.