By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that you have Brawl, who are your favorite characters?

Pokemon Trainer, he was a surprise and Kirby

Around the Network

Samus, I'm not feeling the Zero suit counterpart though.

Pit can sure fly really high.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

love pit! diddy kong was fun too!

My brother likes Meta Knight alot.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Pit. The ability to fly really helps out a lot.. Especially on platforms.

Pit
Sonic
Meta Knight

Pit and Meta Knight are hard to play with, but I will master them.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I didn't unlock all of the hidden character yet, but my favorite so far is Luigi, who was also my favorite character in Melee. Luigi's final smash is also my favorite final smash I tried so far.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Just got in like 2 hours of play and no one can stop me with Pikachu or Samus. I just wish I had a little more conrol with Pikachu's final smash then everyone else would definitly have a problem on there hands...

PIKACHU IS THE KING!!!

Link will always be my favorite but I freaking love Pokémon Trainer!

Metaknight, Ike, and Zelda.

Metaknight is really great at keeping the pressure up but lacks a little in the finishing department.

Ike is great at finishing and dealing large amounts of damage, but several of his attacks have a pretty painful wind-up time and his run speed isn't that great.

Zelda is different than she used to be. Overall she's been toned down, but a few things were improved. In particular, I really like the new Din's Fire move. Shiek's ability to hold onto her daggers is nice too.

Im really liking Pit. Im surprised, but he's awesome.

Of course, I still love Ness. Meta Knight is also really good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.