By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that you have Brawl, who are your favorite characters?

Still Fox, after three itenerations. Lucario and Diddy Knog are blasts, though.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

Kirby is back baby - One puffball to rule them all!!
Pikachu, Metaknight, Sonic & ROB also rule

Ike is my favorite so far but Link, Marth, and fox are all really close behind ike.

My favorite smash so far is links and ikes

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Pit's my favorite so far. Lucario seems to have some potential but will take more practice.

Wario and Ike are my 2 new favorite characters ....Samus, Link, and Fox are my other favs.

Around the Network

There are a lot of Pit lovers here, and some of them (like outlawauron) seem to have been just as surprised as me when they first start playing with him.

Pokemon Trainer Wario and Yoshi

Right now I'm rotating between Mr. Game & Watch, Olimar, Metaknight, and Ganondorf.

Metaknight is my top fav., with Marth, Ike, and Pit being close 2nd , 3rd, and 4th. I don't own the game, tho =(

Ike and Luigi