By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that you have Brawl, who are your favorite characters?

I just finished unlocking every character and so far my favorites are Ness, Luigi, Toon Link, and Diddy.So far I've really enjoyed some of the others like Dedede and Snake, I just haven't put in the time with them yet to know for sure. Sonic really bummed me out though. I was looking forward to playing as him more then anyone, but I just couldn't get into it.

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

mewtwo.
mewtwo..
mewtwo...

BenKenobi88 said:
My friends and I unlocked Sonic around 175 Brawl matches.

I don't know why or how, but it was sweet, especially since everyone said it took 300. I'm still confused why Sonic showed up when he did.

This happened to me too. I unlocked Sonic sometime between Lucario and Snake. We were so suprised when his "challenger approaching" appeared. I've heard some people say it's related to how much you "run" during multi-player. This is an interesting theory, and IIRC, there was stat tracking for how much running you did, so it might be possible.  

MeowTheMouse said:
mewtwo.
mewtwo..
mewtwo...

MARTH! I loved Marth back in Melee too. He was and possibly still is my favorite. I really like Pit too. My preference leans toward any character with a sword.

Around the Network

Haven't unlocked everyone, but I'm still plowing people into the ground with Marth (thanks KIRK), including random people online.

I like Pit though, I might have to give him more serious playtime.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I didn't except to like playing Diddy Kong but he's awesome! I also liked Pit but I'm not as good with him.

Signature goes here!

Zero.

^That's who I wish was my favorite character.

Pit. He can fly, so you can gamble with him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Olimar was the worst one in my opinion. Had a blast play snake. the crawl attack is awesome.(leopard print snake LOL!) The other new characters are aight.

I haven't unlocked everyone yet (only a few to be honest). ... but I do know I have to be changing from Mario. Having the FLUUD on his back (instead of the spin move) makes him less fun/less effective. He also seems to respond slowly. I had more success with Pickachu.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV