By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that you have Brawl, who are your favorite characters?

My friends and I unlocked Sonic around 175 Brawl matches.

I don't know why or how, but it was sweet, especially since everyone said it took 300. I'm still confused why Sonic showed up when he did.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

@BenKenobi88, That doesn't make any sense. There are 3 ways to unlock every character, and that ain't none of 'em for Sonic.

maybe they count the matches for each player ...say 2-3 friends times number of matches ?

no love for King Dee Dee Dee here besides me???

How are the heavy weight characters in this game (Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Gannondorf, Bowser)?.

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
maybe they count the matches for each player ...say 2-3 friends times number of matches ?

That worked in Melee for playtime I remember...

If that's true for counting vs. matches, then you could get all 450 matches by plugging in 4 controllers, setting it on stamina flower mode, and doing 113 matches.  Holy cow.  I'm going to try this when I get my U.S. version.  I'm already so deep into my Japanese version that I'm scared of the switch, but I gotta be able to read my trophy collection.  I play that coin game FOR DAYS when I'm drunk and need a cool-down session after hours of intense online brawling.

Knight_Ward said:
How are the heavy weight characters in this game (Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Gannondorf, Bowser)?.

I was often a Captain Falcon man in Melee, but now I'm rocking Ganondorf all the time.  I pound open smash balls in no time flat.  Donkey Kong is kickass, as always, but I don't get his final smash.  I haven't given Dedede and Bowser their rounds yet.

all you guys are evil, crooning over a game that so many people still dont have. Shame on all of you!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
all you guys are evil, crooning over a game that so many people still dont have. Shame on all of you!

I don't have it yet, played at a friends house.

Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Diddy Kong just as i expected.

what i didn't expect was that i would like Pit too.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong