By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will there be 1000's more games on XB1 than PS4?

... No

Around the Network

Not to start a flame war, but then it will be Sony fans telling Xbox fans about them having "no gaemz". I've seen where fans of the rival platforms call PS4 "Indiestation 4, Lamestation 4 indies, etc. I wonder what the fans of those said platforms will say if Xbox does this with Windows 10 and gain all of those games. I'm sure PS fans are gonna fire back. *sigh* Never ending cycle I suppose!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

It's not as simple as that. Publishers and developers want to make an event out of console releases ( e.g. Shovel Knights was ported in "one day" but it's still aiming for an April release date). Microsoft, as the platform owner, highly regulates those games and I'm sure the obligatory shovelware/abysmal/unfinished games won't get get the green light.

.- -... -.-. -..

Yes, I think this is the direction that Xbox One is heading.

Around the Network

Yes. Along the billion of Xbox Ones sold.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Doubt it...

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Do you have heard about Playstation Now?

Xb one getting Minesweeper and Spider Solitaire confirmed. It will win the generation now.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The Ouya will have 1000 more games too