By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So..... What happend to that PS3 Boomerang Controller?

CaptainPrefrences said:

"Sick and tired of your Wiimote slipping off your hand and breaking your expensive TV?

Worry no more! Introducing PS3 Boomerang!!

A controller who will return to your hand after you toss it in anger"

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LAWL. ok man stfu my stomach is hurting rofllll.
It wasnt that funny..

mM
Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:

"Sick and tired of your Wiimote slipping off your hand and breaking your expensive TV?

Well that's what happened...They throwed it away to show the freelancers that it will come back but it didn't ...So they cut it..

leo-j said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

It wasnt that funny..

lol yes it was.

nice sense of humor man. 

cmon now. just imagine an austraalian guy in the outback playing ps3 on this commercial with a boomerang controller. he gets pissed and whips it at his tv when he gets killed by a claymore in cod4. it comes back to him. lol

*sighs*, makes me think of Steve Irwin, RIP!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I hated this when I saw it.

Around the Network

Every single gamer (most of them) laughed at it as if sony gave a billion dollars away to microsoft.

Then sony responded to this by creating the sixaxis.

mM

This controller was awful. I wish they had come up with a replacement for the Dual Shock that was well thought out. Dual Shocks are so uncomfortable. I have disliked them since the PS1.

The 360 controller was better then, the 360 controller is better now.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

If Sony were to keep that design I still would've got a Ps3 but I would've gotten another controller from MadCatz or something. I mean look at that its horrible if they slapped a vibration function on that it would be like a Dual Dildo.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

That's a perfect controller to hurt someone after they pwned you in a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!