By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So..... What happend to that PS3 Boomerang Controller?

The Chinese brought it back with a vengeance, spotted in the International Corridor of CES.

I thought it was a great idea, because when you got ticked off at the game you could throw the controller and it would come back to you without having to get up. 

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

Very crap design bet the guy who designed this lost his job and so they had to use the same old reliable PS controller. Regarding the PS controller: "if it aint broke, why change?"

it went to hell.

Looks like a f#$%'d up dilldoe

It didn't come back.

I wish Sony would've at least left a choice. They just discontinued the controller before it was released. I think a lot of people may have loved the new controller over the tired Dual Shock design.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

I wish Sony would've at least left a choice. They just discontinued the controller before it was released. I think a lot of people may have loved the new controller over the tired Dual Shock design.

How does somebody get in touch with Sony? With enough emails maybe they'd think about it. I definitely wouldn't mind having it as a second (or maybe first) controller.