By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So..... What happend to that PS3 Boomerang Controller?

i wish they kept that controller It would have been new, and awesome with sixaxis and duelshock function

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
i wish they kept that controller It would have been new, and awesome with sixaxis and duelshock function

are you kidding? imagine holding that controller and trying to stretch your thumbs from the analog stick to the buttons d pacd and the x o triangle and aquare button.

I always felt that it was a PR stunt. Think about it, if they never would have released images of that controller people would have been mad that the ps3's controller was just a ps2 controller without rumble. They were also lucky that Nintendo showed off some of their R and D on there controller. Taking more minds off the fact that there was no rumble with the sixis controller.

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

Nothing? Did I lose everyone?
Deep thoughts by Jack Handy....

047370 975388

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin

CaptainPrefrences said:
ssj12 said:

are you kidding? imagine holding that controller and trying to stretch your thumbs from the analog stick to the buttons d pacd and the x o triangle and aquare button.

did you miss this information gif

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network

It looks very similar to the best PS1 controller. It may look funny but the similar looking PS1 controller was the best PS1 controller for my hands.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I wish sony would have offered hands-on time so that people could have been more excited about it.

^ isnt the ps1 controller the same dsign as the ds3/ds2?

DMeisterJ said:
I wish sony would have offered hands-on time so that people could have been more excited about it.

unfortunately Sony did listen to their customer base complaining about how the controller looked like a banana and didn't seem that it would be comfortable to hold so they went back to their traditional base. Now isn't that bad that Sony listened to their customers and still get yelled at over having a familiar controller instead of having a new one. 

CaptainPrefrences said:
^ isnt the ps1 controller the same dsign as the ds3/ds2?

There was a boomerang controller for the PS1.  It was amazing.  I guess a lot of current Sony fans are too young to remember the good times :)

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org